Multifunction LED Flashlight is a multifunctional free app that in addition to its flashlight feature also has a morse code transmitter, signal lamp, compass, and home and lock screen widget.
You may also like
Multifunction LED Flashlight is a multifunctional free Android app that in addition to its flashlight feature also has a morse code transmitter, signal lamp, compass, and a home & lock screen widget.
Features in detail:
• Uses the camera LED flash as light source (or the screen for devices without flash)
• Has a fast access home and lock screen widget for turning on the LED light without launching the app
(When using the widget the LED light stays on when the screen is turned off, or while other apps are used. A notification that the light is on is also shown in the status/notification bar when the LED lights up through the widget. Clicking on the notification message turns the flashlight off.)
• Has strobe (blinking) mode for sending light signals at adjustable speed
• Has SOS mode for sending SOS signals at adjustable speed
• Has a magnetic compass (both a small and a big one)
• Has a text-to-morse code function with which you can write a text and send it off as light signals at adjustable speed
• Has a signal lamp (and an international morse code reference) that can be used to manually transmit morse signals
• Turns on the flashlight instantly at app launch
• Has a setting to make the flashlight automatically turn off the light after selected time limit passed
• Has a simple modern interface with a slide out menu (similar to those found in well known apps such as the Google Play app)
• Does not hide the top status bar (i.e. battery- and network status, clock, and notifications are all visible)
• Does not prevent the screen from going to sleep mode unless the flashlight is turned on, or the big compass is displayed
• Works on both tablets and phones
• Uses high resolution (hd) graphics for devices that support it
In short: Not just a flashlight!
The LED flashlight is very bright and may harm the eyes if the application is used incorrectly. Do not use the flashlight near infants.
Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some individuals. Do not point the light directly towards your or someone else's face
AppGlobe/Firma Martin Carlsson is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries which may arise from using the app.